Loved by You


Still remember how our eyes first met,
The way you touch my soul, touch of heaven.
Still remember the long road that I took just to cast your image on the surface of ocean, a wonders of your love spread up in the blue sky.
How I lost when your not around, is the time that i try to run to you and the time that I wish I could fly.
The way you look at me is like The Most Merciful giving me a hope of heaven,
The way you catch my hand when I’m falling is like a touch of an angel to my heart.
I always longing when you speak a love words in to my ears, when you say you love me is the moment that I always cherish.
Love me forever, for I will always do to you.
Hold my hand, walk with me, for I will always run to you for it.
Embrace my soul for eternally, for I will always fly to you just to captured your heavenly smiles.

Komentar

Postingan Populer