I Walk Alone


There was a time that I seek the truth between your justice.
There was a time that I found myself lost in your humble grace.
And there was a time that I look for comfort on your lovely embrace.
The almighty, the most gracious and the most mercifull.
How can I do the same to you, is it enough with an endless love to all kinds or I have to fall down on my knees just to let you know my willingness on every calls that you make.
The longroad, crossroad and bitterness of your path to redeem all my sins is to let you know that I’m ready for just about everything, everything my dearest beautiful being.
Would you let me know where is the end, because I’m longing for your sweet embrace, I’m longing for your heavenly touch, for that moment is the moment that I’ve always waiting for.
Would you kindly fill up my empty cup my dearest kinds, my lovely being, my endless beauty, would you?
For I always love to fill yours my dearest one, I will always do.

Komentar

Postingan Populer