This is when I Love You the Most


I pointed my finger to the sky and try to capture an image of you on the stars.
I closed my eyes and feel the breeze of the wind that touch my soul and make a wish that we will always be blessed by the almighty.
I’ve always love when the moonlight embrace me with its wisdom, always reminds me how much you love me and how much you care, always let me know how to be faithfull to you.
Tonight, I want you to know that this is when I love you the most.
The way wind blows your hair, the way your beautiful eyes captured me and keep our moments in your heart.
The touch that you give like a touch of an angel to me, the way you stared at me giving me the courage to keep a good hope for a better tomorrow.
Tomorrow, the sun will rise with all its grace and we will cherish all the moments that we share, tears of love, laugh of joy, days to remember, a walk just to hold your pretty hands.

Komentar

Postingan Populer