I Feel Blessed by Your Present

I see a lights of your charm flashing down upon my eyes,
I can see your soul were dancing under the moonlight with the Almighty,
I feel blessed just to know you.

I hope that The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful will always embrace your nights, will always shining down on your path, cause i know thats what you were always praying for.

First time i saw you, i hear voices whispering softly on my ears and say: "you have seen so many angels before and some of them were goddess, please try to talk to one of them for once".
And so i ask to myself: "how do i talk to an angel?"
And the voices says: "softly and gently, for heaven sake she could be an answer of your pray, the meaning on each of your beautiful dreams, and the beginning of a tale that has no end".

Could be the one that's gonna be a sun which warms my days, a moon which lighten my nights, and a star which guide me on my journey, a journey to fulfill my destiny.

I see a new horizon about life just by seeing a glimpse of your pretty smile,
I can feel the present of our Creator just by looking on to corner of your eyes,
And i can touch my soul once again as i watch your shadow passes me by.

This note were written on behalf of your name, a beautiful name, a name that will always be on my pray, for your happiness and for you to please.

Please accept my sincere apology cause this note were far from perfect, my main intention is only to lift the burden upon your shoulder, and let you know that you are loved.

I will be seeing you again when your cup is empty, and insya Allah i will be there before your next teardrop falls.

Komentar

Postingan Populer