Year of a Dream comes True

Another day goes by and I’m still here watch your shadow passed me by
Remain in darkness and searching a glimpse of a light
Enlight me my beautiful being, tell me stories of better life that lies between your tears
Cherish all the moment that we share between children laughs
Embrace my soul within your smile.

As we walk on the alter of hope on better tomorrow
The Second we cross the shadow of yesterday
Every minute we groom in to something that we can’t deny
As I stare your eyes glows under the sun light
Its the dawn that comes to our senses
When the moon lighten your dark long hair
Its the moment that we keep in silent

Although we far apart your angelic grace remain in surface of ocean
As I watch your kindness to all being
Makes me feel full of joy under the stars
Keep our moment as tomorrow never comes
You will live in my heart ever after precious
And I will be yours to hold for a lifetime

Komentar

Postingan Populer