Let the Rain Wash over Me

As I walk across the shadow of yesterday
I see a bitterness in your eyes
The burden upon your shoulder
Reminds me to keep this words in silence
When you whispers in my ears
Like the wind blows through my soul
This dark blue sky is coming
Brings the rain that falls to the soil
Happiness to the tree, glows when the sun rise
These dawn, comes to joy of a place call home
The night we can not resist and day about to end
Rain keeps its gentle touch over my face
Wash away the doubts that left behind
Although we turn our head once a while
We know that we can not turn back time
Every second has spend on our hopes of better tomorrow
We struggle for it, we fight for it and let our dreams between all doubts become reality
Let the children cries for tomorrow and the light worker carries their dreams

Komentar

Postingan Populer