These Walks are Yours

Stars as my witnesses
A pale moonlight for my company
Kindness that I’m trying to reach
Wisdom that I come to seek

Are we coming from a different sky
For your tender heart is hard to cry
How many times I have to fly
For your soft touch that I try to deny

I can’t do this anymore my fingers are tired to dance
Tomorrow that I come to hold
Never come to my senses
For yesterday tied my soul won’t let me go

Farewell she said
She keeps my back as our last memory
I keeps her wave as a story
And we become a history to someone who care

Are we crossing the same road again
These hands are too old to hold your dreams
These fingers can’t dance anymore
Those plain papers waited to be wrote for the last time

If we shared a same dream tell me which stars that you trying to embrace
When we stared on the same moon tell me to where your heart belong
I’ll be walked beside you for your journey
Under the darkest side of earth I’ll be always on your side

Because eternally is coming from tomorrow
Yesterday is all we have to survive
Remind us about heart that filled with love
Beauty of nature along the way in our path of our last walk

Komentar

Postingan Populer