A Day Without Your Presence

A day without your presence is empty
Trying to reach a glimpse of your touch
Becomes the day that I will not kept
For this day everything seems so numb

Goes to where the flowers grow
Living me behind is an easy to do
As I try to find a hand to hold
A shoulder to cry on

Remembering a day without you
As I lost in your path
Trying to cast your shadow
A darkness I will find

This never ending journey
To call a heart that answers me
I find you in the middle of dark forrest of time
Just to tell you that I alone as lonely this footstep

For I keep telling my self to let go
Such beauty passed me by
Cross my finger for someone to hold
But I find it hard to believe that you were there all this time

These feeling of compassion
As I close my eyes and find you in my darkest hour of time
You were there for me
But not answers my heart

Blind as a many others that will not believe
When I put my trust on the surface of river flow
Let the river carries me home
For I always lost when you were not around

Komentar

Postingan Populer