A Shade to Define

Remain me about this day
When rain comes through the soil
Falls between fallen leaves
These tears drops again and again Am I a fools let it be
If loving you makes me a dumbest person on universe let it be

For the touch that I longing
For the soft voice that I seek
For the sweet fragrance I find
For you a devine grace I try to paint on canvas
Remembering how you giving me a pen for my finger to dance
Something that I can not let go

Tears me apart beautiful being
These journey has gone so far
And I stay still to watch your shadows passes me by
These emptiness I found in my heart
Seeking for the one to hold for the rest of my life
Your path is define and I lost when your not shining

Thank you for loving me I say
Even I know you are not to stay

Komentar

Postingan Populer