Once I was the only One

Once said love will remain in the darkness
Others said love will conquer everything
I said a never ending story about love
You are just in the beginning of a tales

The night keep on calling us under the moonlight
As the stars above creates an image of you smiles
Find your way on the path of imagination
Yes, you are just illusion

Fears of losing you whispers on the breeze of the wind
For I keep on searching my way out from the shadow of yesterday
Looking for a lonely words to say
For I keep in your promises beneath these lonely walk

Hearts goes to where it calls some says
Mine is calls for you
This darkness will wipe away by the grace of sunshine tomorrow
Before I start to say something that I regret for the rest of my life
I say goodnight precious

Just for you to notice
Only for you I remain
Remembering the nights that we have
Cherish the morning that call us on the table

For the love of my life I struggle every time I open my eyes
For the one who hold me through the nights I close my eyes
Blinded by your pale black starry eyes
Which mine for the life time
Beg for mercy every time tears falls from your eyes
For losing you again is the things that I would be deny

This burden are release every time you laugh at me
A simple fool among the knights around you
Trying to be a shining light armour knight to pick you
Ends in your soft touch and beautiful smile
For I keep those smile for a lifetime

Let go some says
Who am I to let go such beauty
Move on once says
I’m lost can you see
Look for other way
My feet not even on the ground
For this love of mine cast me away

“Man only love two woman in his life, one is in his imagination and the other is not born yet – kahlil gibran”

Komentar

Postingan Populer